



Not to be outdone by my fabulous spouse, I have searched the vast picture catalog that we have amassed thus far, and these are the photos that I came up with. She loves to play with the animals on her bouncy seat, she loves her cat, she loves to play in her walker, and most importantly, she loves to play with her daddy. She grows so much and learns so much everyday, it is unbelievable. Today she learned that if she rips the velcro animals off of her bouncy seat and throws them on the ground, then Mommy will pick them up and put them back. What a fun deal for her!!!

1 comment:
SOOoooo Cool!!! I was actually just getting ready to bug you guys about pics. It's been since Novemeber!She is so adorable!! Does she have blue eyes? Wow.....just like grandma. Miss you guys tons. Coming to Cal anytime soon!!??? I'm actually going to Yuba Duba for four days (Mar. 20-24) to visit my parents, grandma and Steve (yes Steve is coming over to the mainland) Would love to see you guys! (hint, hint) Love you! Let's talk soon!
Cherei & Rich
Post a Comment