So much has gone on in our lives since our last post (yeah, we know we're bad at updating this). Over the past months there has been a family get together in California, Lynda went to Pittsburgh, and I, Bob, got to play Mr. Mom for five full days! Here are some of our favorite pics, in chronological order, since the last blog. Enjoy!
(Bob's brother David, his wife Margie, & Lola)
Margie, I'm sorry to say that you're the second cutest girl in the picture. And that makes David the most handsome man by default.
BOB'S SISTER & NEPHEWS - In that same trip to California, we caught up with my sister, Cindy, and her three sons (from left): Jeremy, Josh, and Jon. Lynda's only met them a few times however she loves them just as much as I do. Although we didn't squeeze in any video games or basketball, we did manage to stay up way too late and reminisce.
I still owe you guys a beat down at basketball and you owe me a beat down at Mario Kart. I had a blast bowling with the boys and hopefully we'll stay in touch more often.
(we miss you James).
(Celebrator = for those who need to celebrate)
For instance, my loving brother David and I have a new tradition on trying beers from around the globe. He got me a "beer of the worlds" book for Christmas and after a few introductory beers I decided to start marking off which beers I've tried and what I thought of them on a scale of 1 to either 5 or 10 depending on who's grading (inside joke).

PITTSBURGH - Lynda went to Pittsburgh for business from May 13th through the 18th, which left me as Mr. Mom. Here's a picture of Lynda in Pittsburgh. I really don't know what's behind her but she's wearing a Steelers sweatshirt and floating along the "Three Rivers". This is the most Pittsburgh picture that I had to choose from.
Things Lynda learned about Pittsburgh:
1. One portion of the city has the most bars per capita in the U.S.
2. Pittsburgh has the second most bridges of any city in the world, second only to Venice.
3. You can only buy beer and hard liquor at bars and distribution centers.
4. Lola is not in Pittsburgh. This is Lynda's friend/ co-worker, Annie. Annie had the fun of spending Cinco De Mayo with us as well.
BOB & LOLA TIME - As I mentioned, I got to watch Lola for five days while Lynda was out of town for work. We had great time watching the Higglytown Heroes (her favorite show) and hanging out at the Home Depot. Here are two pictures of our fun times!
Love ya much!
Bob, Lynda, & Lola



No comments:
Post a Comment